Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Saturday, December 22, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PST)
Honoring our Birth as a Collective Humanity through Dance, Celebration and Ritual
BirthDance2012 is: An intentional dancing celebration and journey of connection through music, movement and heart coherence marking our birth as Soulized, REALized human Be-ings dedicated to consciously evolving into harmony with self, other and planet. Dancing, breathing, and creating a coherent field for more compassion, peace and joy.
When: Saturday December 22nd, 2012
Where: Humanist Hall, Oakland CA
7:10-8:00pm • Cosmic Yoga
8:00-8:10pm • Theme of the Day
8:10-9:00pm • Dancing Freedom
10:45-11:00pm • Sound Healing
1) Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions?
Lindsey Morriss. 808-937-7566. firstname.lastname@example.org
2) What is your refund policy?
Sorry, no refunds.
3) Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No ID requirements or age limits.
4) Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in?
You do not need to print out a ticket. There will be a list at the door. Please have the name and confirmation number of the purchased ticket(s).
5) The name on the ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes that is okay. Please have the name and confirmation number of the ticket(s) purchased.
6) Will you be selling tickets at the door?
If the event does not sell out online there will be tickets at the door for $25.00.
7) Is there parking at the event? If not, is there a nearby facility in which to park?
There is plenty of free street parking after 6pm on Saturday.
8) Is there public transportation to the event?
Yes. Check transit.511.org/
9) Who's participating or who are your sponsors?
This event is supported by The Shift Network and Birth 2012. This is part of a global event intending to unite 100 million people for a global Birth Day empowering the movement to birth a new era: http://birth2012.com/
10) Is the venue handicap accessible?
Yes. There is handicap accessibility in the back of the building off of 28th St.
11) Are group tickets for sale, or a discounted rate for groups?
There is a 2 Person Group Discount. Purchase 2 tickets for only $10 each!
12) Where is the event taking place?
The event is at the Humanist Hall in Oakland, CA. 390 27th Street, Oakland, CA 94612-3104
13) What is the event / hosting organization about?
The Shift Network empowers a global movement of people who are creating an evolutionary shift of consciousness that in turn leads to a more enlightened society, one built on principles of peace, sustainability, health, and prosperity. Join our global movement to create a planetary Birth Day celebration and webcast on Dec. 22 2012 with 100 million people to mark the start of a new era for humanity! BirthDance2012 will honor our birth as a conscious, collective humanity through dance, movement and celebration.
14) Are there volunteer opportunities?
Yes! Volunteer opportunities available in exchange for free entrance to event. Please contact Emily Lewis: email@example.com 541-306-9588